The River Clean initiative 2020 – Transnational River Clean Up at CPMR’s Political Bureau Meeting on 11th of June 2020
To raise awareness of marine litter in the ocean and the source of the problem, The North Sea Commission (NSC) and KIMO launched today the Transnational River Clean initiative 2020. The river clean-up will take place during the CPMR’s Political Bureau Meeting, 11th of June 2020, in Zaandam, The Netherlands. The River Clean 2020 is … [continue reading]
- Plans to dump more than 1 million tonnes of radioactively contaminated water into the Pacific Ocean
- Should Shell be allowed to leave decommissioned oil rigs in the North Sea?
- PRESS RELEASE: Emergency Towing Vessels provision should be a ‘blue light’ service with intercept targets
- Recycling washed up plastic is more challenging than you may think
- Monitoring beach litter in Denmark