A gentle sun hovers over the bay as we approach the boat. Autumn is in the air. Norwegian autumn – not to be trifled with. The only sound drifting along on the late afternoon breeze is that of the small boat engine puttering away. We’re visiting Lillesand, our newest KIMO member municipality. Our hosts have … [continue reading]
- What are seagrass meadows? Why are they so important?
- Fishing for Litter fleet cleans up after MSC Zoe but who pays the costs?
- PRESS RELEASE: Loss of Containers from MSC Zoe in the Wadden Sea Protected Area shows that maritime transport regulations are not being enforced
- Registration for Scotland’s International Marine Conference 2019 is now open!
- Historic cooperation agreement signed between KIMO and North Sea Commission