PRESS RELEASE: Loss of Containers from MSC Zoe in the Wadden Sea Protected Area shows that maritime transport regulations are not being enforced
Beaches and coastlines of KIMO International member municipalities in the Wadden Sea area have been polluted in the recent MSC Zoe container ship accident. KIMO highlights the systemic failings of the current maritime transport regulatory regime and puts forward recommendations for preventing future accidents of this nature. Press Release Shetland Islands, January 10, 2019 On … [continue reading]
- Registration for Scotland’s International Marine Conference 2019 is now open!
- Historic cooperation agreement signed between KIMO and North Sea Commission
- Press Release: KIMO and NFLA call for halt in dredging of mud from Hinkley Point site
- Register Now for KIMO Conference 2018
- One step closer to stopping paraffin pollution