The River Clean initiative 2020 – Transnational River Clean Up at CPMR’s Political Bureau Meeting on 11th of June 2020
Beklager, denne post er kun tilgængelig på Britisk Engelsk. For the sake of viewer convenience, the content is shown below in the alternative language. You may click the link to switch the active language. To raise awareness of marine litter in the ocean and the source of the problem, The North Sea Commission (NSC) and … [læs resten]
- Plans to dump more than 1 million tonnes of radioactively contaminated water into the Pacific Ocean
- Should Shell be allowed to leave decommissioned oil rigs in the North Sea?
- PRESS RELEASE: Emergency Towing Vessels provision should be a ‘blue light’ service with intercept targets
- Recycling washed up plastic is more challenging than you may think
- Monitoring beach litter in Denmark