Beklager, denne post er kun tilgængelig på Britisk Engelsk. For the sake of viewer convenience, the content is shown below in the alternative language. You may click the link to switch the active language. A gentle sun hovers over the bay as we approach the boat. Autumn is in the air. Norwegian autumn – not … [læs resten]
- What are seagrass meadows? Why are they so important?
- Fishing for Litter fleet cleans up after MSC Zoe but who pays the costs?
- PRESS RELEASE: Loss of Containers from MSC Zoe in the Wadden Sea Protected Area shows that maritime transport regulations are not being enforced
- Registration for Scotland’s International Marine Conference 2019 is now open!
- Historic cooperation agreement signed between KIMO and North Sea Commission