Tyvärr är denna artikel enbart tillgänglig på Brittisk Engelska. For the sake of viewer convenience, the content is shown below in the alternative language. You may click the link to switch the active language. Step 1: Don’t re-invent the wheel While the problem of marine litter may seem insurmountable, you don’t have to start from … [fortsätt läsa]
- The River Clean initiative 2020 – Transnational River Clean Up at CPMR’s Political Bureau Meeting on 11th of June 2020
- Plans to dump more than 1 million tonnes of radioactively contaminated water into the Pacific Ocean
- Should Shell be allowed to leave decommissioned oil rigs in the North Sea?
- PRESS RELEASE: Emergency Towing Vessels provision should be a ‘blue light’ service with intercept targets
- Recycling washed up plastic is more challenging than you may think